Aug 25 to Aug 30
Culinary Tour Itinerary
Oaxaca Culinary Tour 2021
The creation of this tour involved extensive research and careful planning. We are certain that it will be an enlightening and enjoyable experience for all! Please scroll down for the specific daily activities and events.
- Aug 25th to AUG 30TH
- 6 Days – 5 Nights
- Double Occupancy US$ 1,375
- Single Occupancy US$1,570
Our group tours are limited to a maximum of 10 people
- 5 nights lodging in Oaxaca at a Bed and Breakfast
- Breakfast every morning in our hotel
Dinner at the best Oaxacan restaurants
- Airport transfers and land transportation within Oaxaca.
Entrance fees to museums, archeological ruins and other activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- English speaking guides in Oaxaca.
Items Not Included
- Air Fares and Airport Taxes.
- Beverages and Alcoholic drinks.
- Personal expenses, meals not included in the itinerary, tips and gratuities and other independent tour guides.
- Any other incidentals not listed under “included”.
Oaxaca Culinary Itinerary Day by Day
We will pick you up at Oaxaca’s International Airport; from there we will take to one of Oaxaca’s top Bed and Breakfasts where you will be staying, located in the heart of the city center of Oaxaca, just a few blocks away from Oaxaca’s main plaza, the Zocalo. After checking in we will hit the streets for an introductory walking tour of Oaxaca City.