October 25 to Nov 2
Day of the dead (Itinerary)
Oaxaca Day of the Dead 2021
The creation of the the Day of the Dead tour involved extensive research and careful planning. We are certain that it will be an enlightening and enjoyable experience for all! Please scroll down for the specific daily activities and events.
- 25th October to 2nd November 2021
- 9 Days – 8 Nights
- Double Occupancy US$2750
- Single Occupancy US$2950
Day of the Dead (itinerary Continue)
Our group tours are limited to a maximum of 10 people
* 8 nights lodging in a boutique hotel in downtown Oaxaca
* Breakfast served every morning in your hotel
* Dinner or lunch at the best Oaxacan restaurants in town: La Biznaga, El Origen, El Milenario, Casa Oaxaca, Los Danzantes and La Azucena Zapoteca.
* Airport transfers
* Ground transportation within Oaxaca
* Entrance fees to museums, archeological sites and excursions
* English speaking guides
Items Not Included
* Air Fares and Airport Taxes.
* Alcoholic drinks.
* Personal expenses, meals not included in the itinerary, tips and gratuities and other independent tour guides.
* Any other incidentals not listed under “Items Included”
The schedule, activities, excursions and restaurants are subject to change based on availability and other factors not in control of MOCAdventures.
Day of the Dead Itinerary
Day by Day
Based on your flight itinerary we will pick you up at Oaxaca’s International Airport. Ground transportation to your hotel will be provided. Thereafter we will hit the streets for an introductory walking tour of Oaxaca City.