The Day of the Dead Tour 2020
October 25 to Nov 2The creation of this tour involved extensive research and careful planning. We are certain that it will be an enlightening and enjoyable experience for all! Please scroll down for the specific daily activities and events.
25th October to 2nd November 2020
9 Days – 8 Nights
Double Occupancy US$2750
Single Occupancy US$2950
Details & Itinerary
Our group tours are limited to a maximum of 10 people
* 8 nights lodging in a boutique hotel in downtown Oaxaca
* Breakfast served every morning in your hotel
* Dinner or lunch at the best Oaxacan restaurants in town: La Biznaga, El Origen, El Milenario, Casa Oaxaca, Los Danzantes and La Azucena Zapoteca.
* Airport transfers
* Ground transportation within Oaxaca
* Entrance fees to museums, archeological sites and excursions
* English speaking guides
Items Not Included
* Air Fares and Airport Taxes.
* Alcoholic drinks.
* Personal expenses, meals not included in the itinerary, tips and gratuities and other independent tour guides.
* Any other incidentals not listed under “Items Included”
The schedule, activities, excursions and restaurants are subject to change based on availability and other factors not in control of MOC Adventures.
Dinner will be at another magnificent restaurant “El Origen”
We will have a delicious lunch in the beautiful patio at “La Azuncena Zapoteca”. Hand made tortillas will be served! In the afternoon we will visit a traditional distillery where we will learn about the full making process of mezcal, from the agave plantation to the distillation and bottling process. We can’t miss a mezcal tasting at the end of the tour! We will wrap-up the day with a visit to San Bartolo Coyotepec, the capital of the Barro Negro (Black Pottery).
Buen viaje, nos vemos pronto!
Ask Questions or Consult Us!